Saturday, July 23, 2011

A Little Background

Today I launched my book Prince Of Cwillan. It has been a few years since I started this project in a Brew Pub in Arizona. I wanted to tell the story of Donal Tolan and his family, friends, and enemies. When I started, I didn't realize that I was creating a new world,  a dynasty with the Clan of Déaglán. That I would have to know what the towns, villages and Forest Lake looked like and keep everything consistant.


There was so much to do: Where did Donal come from, where is he now? More questions that had to be answered.

Nor did I realize that I would need to form Thistle And Shamrock Publishing.


It has been a long road and a big learning curve, but today it all came together!


I want to thank all my fans, you have been very kind, and make it all worth while..


Mary Catherine Campbell 7/ 23/ 11

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations Cathy on the launch of your book and here's to much success...
    May the Prince of Cwillan gallop into the hearts, hands and homes of many!
    Sri

    http://wellwishersgroup.wordpress.com/
    http://artist.greetingcarduniverse.com/HeartToArt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! This is so very exciting. I'm very proud and happy for you. Wishing you tons of success with the book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank You for Sri and LivingGlass for your encouragement and kind words.

    ReplyDelete